About The Course
Learn how to day trade and invest with our complete home study course, with direct support from the author Neville, who has over 15 years of trading knowledge and advice to impart.
Neville will equip you with everything you need to begin, develop and capitalise upon your own financial trading portfolio by teaching you how to recognise patterns in charts, and how to develop the right attitudes for success; this isn’t your average ten-a-penny trading course…
Students who enroll will receive support via email and telephone directly with Neville.
All enrollments are via the webinar hosted by Neville, during which you will be invited to book a telephone consultation to ensure the suitability of this programme for you.
This first module introduces you to the basics of day trading, covering the following topics:
- Reading charts.
- Technical indicators.
- Trend Lines
- Double tops and bottoms
- Head and Shoulders
- Expanding Triangles
- Diamond tops and bottoms
- Cup with handle
- Island reversals
- Rising peaks
- Falling peaks
Practical: Open charting programme. Set up chart with technical indicators.
Identify patterns learned in this module.
- Correct method of analysis using time frames.
- Identification of cycles within cycles through the time frames.
Practical: Fill in the next move!
Application of Fibonacci ratios to ascertain market direction.
Introducing Fibonacci analysis to the following patterns:
- AB=CD – Bullish & Bearish.
- Gartley – Bullish & Bearish.
- Butterfly- Bullish & Bearish.
- 3 Drives to a top.
- 3 Drives to a bottom.
- Head and Shoulders.
- Inverted Head and Shoulders.
- Expanding Triangles.
- Parallel Channels.
Practical: Find the above patterns and apply Fibonacci analysis
- Which information should be monitored for each market.
- How to correctly interpret this data.
- Where to find data.
- Risk reward ratios and targets
Practical: Find 10 trades on any time frame. Write out risk to reward ratio.
- The exchanges and products listed in each.
- Trading times.
- Open chart and analyse from the top down. Prepare a bias report, through the use of pattern recognition, explaining the reasoning and logic for the bias in each time frame.
- Consider the fundamentals.
- Identify an opportunity from the report.
- Write out the entry, stop and limit.
Moving on to a more advanced approach to the Markets and exploring why the big picture is so important in day trading, as well as swing trading.
An advanced study of a range of Candlestick patterns, their interpretation and the integration of this knowledge into your trading plan.
- Explanation of why this works
- Identify high probability supply and demand areas.
Practical: Identify all supply and demand areas. Label them in terms of strength of importance.
- Explanation of the profile and importance /meaning of volume.
- The bell curve.
- Single prints/ buying and selling tails.
- Trend day.
- Normal day.
- Double distribution day.
- Open-drive day.
Practical: Identify all of the above from a normal candlestick chart.
A study of the “vibration” or frequency of the markets and how different asset classes have a different Harmonic or frequency and the use of this information to help time trades.
Identifying trading opportunities based around the session times of London, New York and Tokyo.
Probably the most important chapter because here is where you will define the rules which will determine your success.
- Objective is to graduate to live trading by becoming consistently profitable.
- Evaluation after every 10 trades.
After module 1, which is free, all other modules (modules 2-16) are priced as follows:
Unsupported: £49 per module
Lifetime Supported*: £129.50 per module
*By signing up for our supported modules, you will have lifetime support, via direct contact (email and telephone) with course leader Neville Ali, who will provide you with additional advice as well as answering any questions you may have. For our supported modules, spaces are limited due to the level of support on offer
Module support includes:
- Unlimited email support
- Explanatory videos (to help answer your questions) by email
- 1 Scheduled 20 minute telephone call per month
Additional support: If you purchase unsupported modules, but later find that you require support, it may be purchased as a separate item for £1,495.