Learn To Trade/Invest Like A Pro
Minimise Risk - Maximise Profit
Webinar-"Why 95% of Traders lose money, and how to avoid becoming one of them"
The Complete Online Trading Course
This fully comprehensive course will teach you to trade/invest for consistent profit. Whether you have no knowledge or experience of the markets or whether you have been trading with limited success, it will lead you from absolute beginner, to competent Trader / Investor, eliminating the need for expensive trial and and error.
The modules are designed to build your knowledge, through practice, then to guide students right up to the end goal of consistent profits, without having to endure the void of a lack of support, which often comes with mass marketed, ill thought-out, automated programs.
You will be provided with all of the knowledge and support necessary to be able to trade for a living, and to be able to manage long and short term investments. There are theory modules, at the end of which there are practical exercises and assessments to develop the skill required.
The key to the success of students is direct access to the Tutor, for support and guidance, so that the skills learned in the program are correctly applied and the right level of discipline is instilled in order to turn the illusive corner of trading for a living.
Neville will equip you with everything you need to begin, develop and capitalise upon your own financial trading portfolio and how to develop the right attitudes for success.
On completion of the course, you will be able to register for funded trading, giving you access to $50,000 of real money to trade with.
Real money, real trading, real profits.
Why Choose Trading Tutor?
Acceptance to the course via a webinar, available to everyone. So you can get an idea if the course is going to benefit you before investing in the full course.
Easy To Grasp
Having been developed over 10 years, the course is formed of simple, jargon-free lessons which is suitable for both novice and advanced traders.
Tried & Tested
Neville has been actively trading for over 15 years, and has been running trading courses online and offline for over 10 years.
Help & Support
All course students will receive email and telephone support throughout the course and beyond, with lifetime support via email.
More Than Just Data
Neville’s experience as a trader allows the course to cover topics such as strategy, risk, objectivity, opportunity and discipline.
About The Course
At the end of the course each student should be able to:
- Clearly define their strategy and be able to write it down into a trading plan.
- Choose a market, analyse its chart and identify if there are any opportunities.
- Define the risk and the target in clear terms.
- Remain objective (to be able to change your mind about a trade if the variables have changed).
- Enter the order into the market and execute the trade without procrastination.
- Remain disciplined in the face of a string of losers or winners, and keep applying the same workable methodology.
- There will be a clear understanding of the correct use of different time frames and chart types including Market Profile.
- A selection of technical indicators will be introduced.
- There will be a thorough training of the use of Fibonacci ratios.
- There will be thorough training and exercises in identifying institutional order flow.
- Several traditional chart patterns will be explored.
- The student will be armed with enough knowledge to be able to choose a style which suits their personality and incorporate it into a trading method and plan.
- After 6-8 weeks, the student should be profitable and be developing his/her pattern recognition skills to increase the numbers of opportunities.
What Our Students Say
Read MoreRead Less
Read MoreRead Less
Free Market Direction Reports
Ever wanted a free weekly trade report sent to your inbox? Well, search no more!
Every week, the Trading Tutor, Neville, produces an in-depth dissection of 17 commodities and currency futures, outlining possible market direction and potential entry points. By closely studying the different time frames of each commodity to establish cycle timing for low risk positioning, we break down opportunities and risks for you to consider as part of your trade plan. What else could you ask for?